Applet is not digitally signed, add http://www.sallyx.org/ to trusted sites.
Java 7 Update 51 z 14.01.2014 blocked all applets, which are not signed
by certificate authority. But it costs money,
therefore my applets are an will never be signed by certificate authority.
To run this applet, you have to add this web as trusted pages.
You can do it in Java Control Panel.
Openning Java Control Panel
- Launch the Windows Start menu
- Click on Programs
- Find the Java program listing
- Click Configure Java to launch the Java Control Panel
- Find directory with executable Java programs.
ls -l /etc/alternatives/java might help.)
- Run command
Add server to the trusted list
- In Java Control Panel select
Security tab and
Edit Site List....
Click on the button
Add, writte in http://www.sallyx.org/ and
click on the button
Agree with the security warning clicking on
Close Java Control Panel by clicking on the